Our team is dedicated to changing the way you feel about dentistry! Creating a relaxing environment for your dental care is just one part of what we do. Our mission is to support our patients in their oral health goals. Through years of training and hands-on experience, we have learned that what gets the best results is personalized care tailored to you.
Your first visit with us establishes a vital foundation for what we hope will become a lifelong relationship!
Your First Visit – What you can expect:
- Thorough review of your medical and dental history
- Necessary digital x-rays and intraoral photographs of your teeth and gums
- Oral Cancer Screening
- Check-up of your teeth and gums for any cavities or early signs of gum disease
- Our doctors will determine a treatment solution that is right for you
In Preparation for Your First Visit:
- Please be prepared to give a full medical history
- Please assist us by providing a list of your current medications
- If you have dental insurance, please bring your card and all critical information of the subscriber. This will save time and allow us to help you process any dental claims
- Please bring a current photo ID
- For your convenience, you can print the new patient forms below to save time in our office
In addition, here are several patient resources to ensure you have a great experience in our office: