Dr. Stephen W. Pratt and his team at Hobble Creek Dental Care love to give back to the community! This Christmas, nominate someone that you know who could use a little extra help.
The Gift A Smile Charity Event offers free dental care to deserving patients who would otherwise go without.
A healthy smile is something that many of us take for granted. Children should be able to concentrate at school without the pain from a toothache. Adults need a healthy smile to eat, find employment, and feel confident about their lives. At Hobble Creek Dental, we want to help!
By nominating someone you care about, you can help us give the gift of a smile this holiday season.
Details about the program:
- Deserving patients will be chosen by Dr. Pratt and his team
- Patients will be notified the week before Christmas if they are chosen
- Selected participants will receive the dental work on January 23, 2017; patients need to be available that day. Possible follow up care might be needed on additional days due to dental treatment rendered
- You may nominate individuals or families
- Hobble Creek Dental Care does not discriminate based on age, race, gender, or financial circumstances
- Patients that are nominated do not need dental insurance; services will be free of charge
- This program will restore teeth to health by removing decay and pain. Services may include but are not limited to: Dental cleanings, fluoride, sealants, fillings, root canals, crowns, periodontal therapy, oral surgery, and more. This is not a cosmetic make-over program
- All treatment will be at the doctors' discretion
- To promote this event, photographs will be taken. All selected applicants will be required to sign that their photographs can be used on our website to promote this event.
How to Apply:
- You can nominate yourself or someone you know
- You do not have to be a patient at Hobble Creek Dental Care to nominate or apply
- Submit application by completing this form. Please include a picture of the candidate or family by December 15, 2016. Forms that are not completed will not be accepted
- The more detailed the application the better your chances are to be chosen. Giving details about hardships or individual situations will help us determine the greatest need