It’s no fun when you have missing teeth—you may not feel comfortable while talking or eating, and you may even avoid smiling in public. Fortunately, dental implants can replace your lost teeth for a lifetime! Implants are replacement tooth roots that are placed within the jawbone in order to create an incredibly stable foundation for replacement teeth. Available from Hobble Creek Dental Care in Springville, UT, read on to learn more about this treatment option, and what it can do for you.
1. They will beautify your smile. Dental implants can replace one tooth, several teeth, or all the teeth in your mouth, thereby fixing your smile and making you look dramatically younger in the process. Furthermore, because the crowns are made from all-porcelain materials, your smile will shine brighter than ever before!
2. They will make eating easier. Our teeth were designed to help us cut and break down food for proper digestion. Consequently, the absence of a single tooth can affect your ability to chew foods. With the presence of dental implants, however, your ability to chew foods will be restored back to full strength.
3. They stop jawbone loss. When teeth are missing, the healthy jawbone will begin to deteriorate from lack of stimulation. Fortunately, dental implants effectively replace tooth roots, thereby stimulating bone growth and keeping the healthy bone from shrinking. Dental implants are the only teeth replacement option that performs this action.
4. They can improve speech. The absence of teeth can cause you to mumble or slur your speech. With dental implants in place, your speech will return to normal.
5. They can last a lifetime. Dental implants are a fantastic value because they can last for decades on end with proper care. In fact, most dental practitioners conservatively estimate that dental implants will last about 25 years, but they can last for far longer with solid oral hygiene and regular visits to our Springville office.
Are you ready to transform your smile? Start your journey now! Call Hobble Creek Dental Care at (801) 489-4541 to schedule an implant consultation at our office in Springville, UT. Dr. Stephen Pratt and Dr. Samuel Clyde are available to help to boost your oral health!